Getting A Cash Advance With A Payday Loan
Your car breaks need repair, your water heater needs a new part, you got sick and need several prescriptions filled... unexpected expenses can leave even the most money conscious short on cash between paychecks. Cash advances through payday loans are increasingly popular among individuals who need a short term loan to cover expenses until their next paycheck.
What is a payday loan
A payday loan is a short term loan which you use your next paycheck as collateral. Most lenders require that you are employed and have a checking account. Loans are paid in full within in two weeks to one month depending on your pay cycle. Nationally, fees average for every 0 borrowed. In most cases, you will be required to write a postdated check or authorize a bank debit for the amount of the loan plus the service fee. The lender will then cash the check or debit your account when the loan payment is due.
When to use a payday loan
Payday loans are ideal if you are short on cash between paychecks. They are high interest loans and should only be used to cover expenses that you would otherwise be able to pay. Common uses for payday loans are:
* Car repair
* Medical emergency
* House repair
Do's and don'ts of a payday loan
When used wisely, payday loans are a great tool to help you get through a short term financial struggle. Keep the following do's and don'ts in mind when you are considering a payday loan:
1. Do pay your loan in full by your next paycheck.
2. Do not borrow more money than you can pay back with out affecting
other debt and bill payments.
3. Do use a payday loan for a bill when the cost of a late fee
exceeds the cost of the loan fee.
4. Do not use payday loans to manage long term finances.
Selecting a payday lender
With a little research, you can ensure that you get the best rates and terms. Many payday lenders are online allowing you to easily compare their services. Keep in mind the following when selecting a lender:
1. Choose a lender that has been in business at least one year.
2. Select a lender that offers the best rates and terms for your pay
3. Choose a lender that clearly states fees and terms of your loan.
4. Identify any prerequisites and documentation you need to apply for
About the Author: Grigoriy A. webmaster of the site Payday Loan Online