Jumpstarting Debt Reduction
If your financial debts have been getting you down in recent times there are a variety of tips that I am about to share with you that you can use.
1. Lock your credit cards in a safe deposit box or cut up the cards completely. You can keep one low interest rate card for real emergencies but donít keep the store cards. Store cards charge high rates of interest and prompt you to buy things you donít need.
2. Ask for a promotion! Sounds weird but in reality half the people who ask for one in the right way, actually get it. There is no better way of reducing your debt than by increasing your income (and keeping you expenses low too!).
3. If you have a reasonable portion of a loan, consider paying it off in one go at a major discount. Go approach your lender and suggest to repay anything between 25%-75% of the original loan amount. Many times they actually accept!
4. If you are facing troubles with any of your lenders the best thing to do is to go and approach them personally, as soon as possible. Ducking and diving exacerbates the situation and is not looked upon favorably by your creditors. If you approach them, in the future during difficult times, they will reciprocate the respect.
5. Get a home energy audit done to help you save costs. Get your supplier to advise you who can do this for free or at a nominal charge. Make sure new appliances are energy efficient and be smart in your usage. This alone will save you a bunch of money annually.
6. Have any spare resources to rent or sell? Do it and use the money to pay off your debt faster.
7. Look for smarter insurance and investment products. Get a financial advisor and follow their suggestions. Make sure you save some money every month for your savings & investments.
8. Buy more online whenever you can. The cost of products is usually lower since the vendor does not have to maintain the same high overheads as a retail outlet.
9. Get direct debit setup so that you will not miss your crucial payments. This way you will be left over with funds that you can actually use without avoiding paying the credit or other bills.
About the Author: Having trouble finding the right information? Well take a look at Adam Heist's website.
Take a quick look at rooftop loan
company right now, and we are quite certian that you will not be let down.