Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Oregon Group Health Insurance - Getting Matched
For those seeking Oregon group health insurance specifically going online to obtain quotes and find out about different plans is free and easy to do. Being matched up with the best choices offering Oregon group health insurance can be facilitated by filling out a form which pinpoints the unique, specific needs and desires of each group.
In order to access the list of those insurance companies in Oregon that are most suited to the groupís needs there are seven questions to be answered.
1. Employer contribution. The choices range from 100% to 40% with the Other being available for those with other intentions.
2. Health plan type. The options here range from no preference, traditional/indemnity, HMO, PPO, to Other.
3. Maximum deductible. Amounts in this category start at 0.00 and go up in increments to ,000.00 and of course for those not satisfied with the choices there is the Other category.
4. How many employees do you want to cover? The respondent has the choice of marking amounts starting at 1-9 and going up incrementally to 100-150. And yes, there is that ever present Other option.
5. What additional plan benefits would you like to offer? Here one can add acupuncture, chiropractor, dental, prescription drug plan, maternity, mental health, life insurance, short/long term disability and/or vision. The Other box
offers a nice option for those additions not mentioned already.
6. Will you offer spouse and dependent coverage? There are only two options here, yes or no.
7. Employee age.
By utilizing the questionnaires available online any person can, for free, get either a quote on a plan or a listing of those insurance companies with the type of coverage desired. It saves a lot of time to fill out forms like this and submit them. There is so much information listed on the web that it can become quite frustrating not to mention time consuming if shortcuts arenít sometimes taken. As with any tool, and computers and the internet are certainly tools, itís vital to know how to use it most effectively in order to get the most productivity from it.
About the Author: Dean Iggo is the webmaster of a website providing free insurance quotes advice where you can quickly and easily find the best renters insurance quotes designed for you using our free hints, tips and resources.