Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
How to Sell Your Home Fast
Some home owners like to hang on to their property until they get an offer that they just can’t refuse. And sometimes that’s the best plan of attack when selling your home; but sometimes it isn’t. At times, like say when the housing market is taking a dip or when you’ve closed on a new house and need to offload your old one, you need to sell your property and just get it over with – FAST!
But how can you get a good sale price and make that sale in quick time?
Simply follow these easy steps.
1. Get out of the house. More often than not, an owner living in a house reduces the value of the property for a buyer, because as clean as we like to think we are, we’re generally loaded with too much ‘stuff’ to be able to live in the home and present it at its best, both at the same time. Move out, clean the house up, and present it to buyers empty, or with minimal furniture, so the potential buyer can see how their own furniture would look in the place. In addition, an empty house looks bigger than one crammed with your junk.
2. Rent some new, stylish furniture and fill your home with it. You can rent a bedroom suite, a living room suite, and a couple of rugs for not a lot of money, then you can have the house look like a beautiful, modern, clean place to live. While an empty room will look bigger, if you have any interior design flair, this is a quick, easy, cheap way to make a house look primo for a seller.
3. Bring in the gardeners. For a few hundred bucks, you can have a gardener come in and spruce up the outside of your home, and end up adding thousands to the sale price. Slap in a hundred flowering plants, trim the hedge, lay some turf on that crappy part of the yard where nothing grows, get the weeds out, and hey presto, you’ve got instant curb appeal.
4. Paint everything! Yeah, it’ll cost you a thousand bucks, but nothing hurts your sale price like dull, dingy, dirty paint on the walls. It might look to you like that scuff mark is nothing, but a potential buyer will zero right in on that and say “I’ll have to paint… hmmm…” Be sure to have the place painted with generic colors – don’t go crazy with the primary coloring, because some people don’t like that, and those that do will do it themselves. Also be sure to have any cracks and holes filled.
5. On open house day, bake cookies. The smell of fresh baked cookies gives a home that lived in, happy to be here feel, and your viewers won’t be unhappy about having a plate of cookies to pick at. If you have a patio, get a tub of beer out there so the potential buyer can kick back, enjoy a cold one on a sunny day, and get the feel of what it’ll be like when they live there.
6. Drop your price below the rounded figure. You’re looking for 0,000? Peg the price at 7,500. There’s a reason companies sell things for .95 and not , you know…
Now, of course, all of that is pretty labor intensive. It’ll all work, but it’ll also be a good hard three weeks where you’re sweating on a daily basis to get that extra few thousand. Of course, there is another way to get a good price and fast – and without giving 2%-6% to a real estate agent; sell your home to a company like asisnow.com
Asisnow.com will take your home, warts and all, right now, with no waiting, helping you avoid realtor fees and giving you a fair market price that allows you to cash out and move on without the worry of whether or not you’ll get the price you’re looking for…. In six months time.
About the Author: We will buy your house As Is Now in any condition including Ugly Homes. If you need to Sell Your Home Fast Orlando, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Cincinnati, For Lauderdale, Houston, Tampa and Fort Myers. Call 1-800-AS-IS-NOW (800-274-7669)