Go To Articles Directory Home Page
To get the current article, - See Below (at the bottom of the page) -.
For top news titles, see below.
Web sites and videos listed in this page are frequently updated.
If you find that this page is useful (quality of web sites, images and videos, ...), you can add it to your favorites.
Bookmark Page !
Finding the Right Mortgage Broker
Looking to get out of your rented apartment or condo and into your first home? This is a very exciting process; however, it can be quite stressful if you’re unfamiliar with purchasing a new home. It’s important to follow some simple steps before jumping into a new home. If you live in Washington, a Seattle mortgage broker is exactly what you need.
A Washington mortgage broker can give you the best idea of what type of rates you can expect to pay when purchasing a home. The right mortgage company will be able to provide a good faith estimate and give you an excellent rate in order to help you get into your home. It is important to find the right mortgage broker to work with because you want to be sure unwanted fees are not added onto your interest rate after you’ve approved a good faith estimate. These extra fees can come as a surprise to the buyer, so be sure to ask questions when selecting which Seattle Mortgage company you would like to work with. Here are some helpful tips to follow when choosing a mortgage company:
1) Ask each company for a list of current mortgage rates and whether the quoted rates are the lowest for that day or week.
2) Ask whether the quoted rate is fixed or adjustable. Remember that adjustable rates fluctuate with the Federal Government’s monetary changes.
3) If the rate is an adjustable rate, find out how much your monthly payments will vary with increases in Federal interest rates.
4) Ask about the loan’s annual percentage rate (APR). The APR includes the loan’s interest rate and also the mortgage company’s fees.
5) Ask about the points (the fees paid to the lender for buying a desired rate, the more points you pay, the lower the interest rate) and have them quoted in a dollar amount. This way you will know exactly how much you will need to pay for a low interest rate.
6) Ask for an explanation of any fee you do not understand. Make sure each fee is detailed on your loan documents.
7) Ask about the down payment requirements for your loan amount.
8) If insurance is required for your loan, ask what the total and monthly costs will be.
9) Ask for any special programs, especially for first time homeowners.
10) Finally, make sure you feel like you can trust your mortgage company. Do you feel good working with them?
When buying a home, it’s good to shop around and compare each company’s costs and terms. The local newspaper and the Internet are great places for researching a loan program with Seattle mortgage brokers. There is usually information on interest rates and fees for several brokers. Since rates and points change daily, you’ll want to receive quotes from companies for the same day. This will give you and accurate comparison into each broker’s fees. The more prepared you are when looking to purchase a home, the smoother the process will be. Remember that you are adding the mortgage company’s business, so they will do all possible to make you a client. However, you want to be sure the company you choose will best fit your needs as a home owner.
Good luck in your search for the perfect home and the best Seattle mortgage lender.
About the Author:
Mike Allen is an Internet Marketing Consultant for 10x Marketing. More Visitors- More Buyers- More Revenue. If you would like to learn more about getting your own Seattle Mortgage please visit Saint Lawrence Mortgage.