Re-Ignite The Flames of Passion – Take a Valentine Day Romantic Getaway
Planning for and taking a Romantic Getaway is an exciting way for you and your sweetheart to spend Valentine’s Day. Even if Valentine’s Day falls in the week, make it a priority to get away from the everyday stress and pressures of life and relax, enjoy and romantically reconnect with your partner.
Let’s face it – how long has it been since you and your paramour have cuddled together and taken time off from the rigors of life just to spend time pampering each other and making one another feel special? When was the last time you engaged in private, unhurried intimacy with no other thought on your minds but to please each other and be in each others company?
Taking a Romantic Getaway requires some forethought and planning so you can have a great time together. But remember a few things:
· Keep your cell phones turned off and leave office work at home.
· No TV unless it is tuned to one of those “mood elevating” action flicks (you know what I mean?).
· Stay away from those hotels that promise you a private, romantic weekend but instead high pressure you to spend lots of cash for every amenity.
· Don’t spend time shopping and don’t plan to do too many activities during your getaway. Just relax and let things flow spontaneously.
· Turn your romantic hideaway into a love nest. Take along sexy lingerie, candles, romantic CD’s to set the mood and scented bubble bath. Don’t forget to bring the champagne and champagne glasses.
· Bring along a special Romantic Gift Basket loaded with delicacies and special treats that you both love. It can contain wine, cheese, fruits and above all chocolates – the aphrodisiac of love.
· If you have any romantic games, bring them along. For example, strip poker, sensual charades, etc.
Romantic Getaways are a sure fire way to recharge your relationship and re-ignite your passions. Remember, relationships are tricky – they’ve got to be tuned up and re-fueled once in a while, or the battery goes dead and the flames of passion go out.
That requires some work and planning but you’ll find it to be the best investment you have ever made. They’ll both emerge from love nest refreshed, calmer and more in love with each other.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO ALL!
About the Author: ROMEO is the pen name of your Romance Resource. He writes exclusively for Got To Have It Romantic Gift Creations. To read more of his uniquely entertaining romance, dating and holiday articles about the game of love, go to Ask Romeo Blog.To find that very special romantic or holiday gift basket, visit Got To Have It Romantic Gift Creations – the #1 Online Designer of Romantic Gifts that are unique, classy, sexy and fun and make you unforgettable in the heart of that special someone, visit Gift Basket Designs.