Circus Theme Kid Furniture
Every child loves the circus…and sometimes, even running away and joining one. Not that they’d actually pack up their things (who would make their lunches?) but they do daydream of the constant adventure, the travel, and how cool it would be to have an elephant for a pet.
You can give your child a chance to be part of his own personal “circus”—well, without the elephant. By using Circus Theme Kid Furniture, you can transform his bedroom into a wonderland that even Barnum and Bailey would be proud of.
No time or energy to decorate? No problem. Circus Theme Kid Furniture have all the elements—you just need to unpack the furniture (and a bit of assembly) and you’re good to go. The designs are colorful and sure to delight the young and young hearted. You have merry, mischievous clowns, seals and lions poised for another wonderful trick, spinning acrobats.
Circus theme kid furniture is functional, too. After all, every child needs a comfortable bed, a table and a chair, and bookshelves and toy chests to store his things. You would’ve bought them anyway—but choosing these sets let them double as décor. Here are some other easy ways to decorate your child’s room:
- Circus theme kid furniture come in bright, happy colors. Keep the walls of the room in a neutral shade, like a softer yellow, to rest the eyes and to allow the details of the pieces to take center stage. However, you can paint the ceiling something bright, or turn one wall into a focal point. Paint this a brighter shade of yellow, or something eye-catching like red, and hang paintings of clowns and circus animals.
- Balloon stencils are readily available at craft stores. Use them to create an easy but eye-catching wall border. You can also buy sticker decals. These reflect the playful and happy décor of the circus theme kid furniture.
- What circus would be complete without popcorn and soda pop? While it may not be a good idea to leave these sweets in your child’s bedroom, you can use those designs to decorate accessories. For example, paint a wastebasket to look like a popcorn container.
- Make a door sign that looks like an admission ticket. You can download the design from the Internet. That way, you really do create the feeling of walking into another world.
- Invest in beddings in bright primary colors like blue, red and yellow.
When you have successfully decorated the room with circus theme kid furniture, it’s time to throw a Grand Opening—a “room warming” party. Let your child invite five or six of his closest friends. (They can sleep over if you like—you can also find circus theme sleeping bags).
Throwing a party is really simple, too. Decorate the invitations to look like admission tickets. Make clown party hats and a clown cake. Your menu should also include hotdogs, candied apples, popcorn, and all the staples of a trip to a circus. Play games like “Pin the Tail on the Elephant”. Your child will realize that running away to join the circus isn’t as fun as coming home to his own wonderland—made possible by circus theme kid furniture—everyday.
About the Author: Wishrooms.com offers unique Kid Furniture for bedrooms and playrooms at affordable prices!