Finding fine food in Florida
And you’re now on your first hours of tour in Florida. The whole family is ready; you have chosen the Disney Land as your first destination. You dressed your kids up. But here goes your youngest asking for food. Oops! Before riding those giant roller coasters and getting involved in certain chit chats with other tourists, don’t you think it’s a good idea to fill your stomach first? You would not want to ruin your trip by having upset stomachs!
Before engaging in exciting activities, I want you to splurge into a wide variety of dining options and different cuisines in Florida. First things first, you need a menu or else, you’ll go gaga with a vast selection of foods. With this, you can search online directories and guides with listings of the best restaurants and foods to suit your tastes. Below are just two of the examples of online menus to help you with an easy choice of foods:
• The Taste of Florida is an online guide to Florida’s restaurants. The site offers reviews and different recipes every month. It has a language translator to convert information into anyone’s language. Numerous cuisines such as American, French, Seafood, Italian, etc. Are being presented. Prices vary from to per person and may include wine; prices are dependent on ones’ choice of cuisine.
• Disney World Menu. Before going inside the Disney Land, you might want to choose among the menus being served. This website also offers booking for earlier reservations on chosen venues.
There are other exciting food ideas that you can consider. Try any of the following:
1. Cruise Dinner. Interstate cruising can all be enjoyable with great foods! Florida cruises are offering brunches, lunches and dinners while sailing. Among the menus are healthy and delicious sea foods such as oysters, lobsters, rare blue crabs and fishes. Cruises are very romantic and a great way to have satisfy your appetite. You can choose among these cruises:
• Naples Princess Cruise on its way to the Gulf of Mexico
• St. Augustine Riverboat with routes on Inter coastal Waterway. You can also enjoy your food aboard a vintage riverboat.
• Show Queen which gives special discounts to seniors on their lunch.
2. Why not try the out of this world dining and enjoy a lunch with an astronaut? The Kennedy Space Center is open from 9:00 am til dusk. For adults, lunch with astronauts amounts to .99, youngsters ages 3 to 11 will have to pay .99.
3. Dining in Disney World Resort can also be an option. Exotic, fast food, fine and casual dining are available. Prices start from as cheap as to as expensive as . Amounts will be classified according to the meals being served.
4. Dinner while watching theaters and shows are also available in Florida. The choices can be among :
• Arabian Nights which is a magical show of horses and riders top with a local dinner.
• Broadway Palm is a theater located in Southwest Florida. A great dinner and live entertainment is also available in the place.
• Capone’s Show in Kissimmee Florida offers Italian feast in an evening of gals and gangsters show.
• In Naples, Ice Cream Theater with late morning shows can be a fine present for your children. Foods include hamburgers, pizzas, ice cream sundaes and hotdogs.
5. There are also restaurants and hotels with various themes that can add to your enjoyable dining experiences. Complete with entertainment, ambience and shows that can really make you ask for more!
6. If you and your family crave for grilled foods, several restaurants which can answer your desire are Ruth’s Chris Steak House, The Capital Grille, Argentango Grill, Knife Steakhouse, Fleming’s Steakhouse and Wine Bar, Porcao, etc.
If none of these locations and selection of foods complement your taste buds, it might be better to cook for your family in your rented house. There are markets from where to acquire your cooking needs.
But I would suggest you to go out and try Florida’s exquisite and delicious menus. Foods may vary in different areas but all have their own distinct tastes. It can be more exciting to try new and unfamiliar cuisines to add to your family’s extraordinary experiences.
About the Author: For more information go to: http://www.bigfloridavacation.com www.aperfectharmony.com or www.a-1hypnosis.com