Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Top Things You Should Look for when Renting a House in Florida
You and your family have packed all the things and you are ready to head to Florida. But don’t you think you ought to sit first and think of where to stay there? There are numerous places, be it museums, theme parks, forests and attractions in Florida; but your vacation will be useless without a room to let you rest, relax and sleep after a whole day’s fun and adventure.
You cannot just simply lay your things at the shoreline and watch for the sun to rise. You cannot sleep in museums after visiting them. What I am pointing at is that you need a place to stay! Yes! A house in other words. You can choose the condominiums and apartments or the luxurious hotels by the bay side. But before you sign and check in, look for these things when renting a place to stay in Florida:
1. Look in newspapers, magazines, yellow pages and Internet for advertisements of houses for rent. Photos are also included for you to have a closer look.
2. The location. Accessibility of your house to major spots in Florida will be an important factor to enjoy the vacation.
3. The prices of course! Whenever renting, the price is the tenants’ motivator if he/ she will rent a house. If you have all the money, then go for a hotel. But houses for rent are such a good alternative. There are those houses which credits ,000 to ,000 or ,000 for a month long stay. There are also those which cater foods; you may want to consider cooking your own food if the latter is more expensive.
Ask for the rental services and negotiate if possible. There are those landlords who charge extra rental services when in reality, these services are not being offered. Learn more by reading the advertisements and look for the house features to make sure that you have paid for what is worth.
4. The amenities. Examine the house amenities. Your family might want to spend some time relaxing inside your rented house so be sure that all your need will be taken cared of. If you want to cook, do some laundry, watch TV, chit chat at a mid morn, then the house must well serve its purpose. It must have a clean and able kitchen, dining, bed and living room. Never mind the size of the house; as long as it is clean it can well be a haven for you and your family.
5. The house must provide privacy. Choose a house which can be exclusive to your family and with less noise. You do not want to be interrupted when having your sleep. There are houses with privacy walls to further enhance its exclusiveness.
6. One more important aspect you should look for when renting a house is discrimination. It should be noted that Florida and the federal law prohibit discrimination with regards to sex, origin, handicap, color, religion, ethnicity and race. If your family has recognized certain discriminations while booking for a stay, you can report this to the Florida state law. Here are some discriminatory acts to watch for:
• The house owner refuses your offer to rent their houses
• The owners inform that their houses are unavailable when in fact, it is still available.
• The landlords point you to other houses in the neighborhood and won’t let you look into theirs.
• The landlords present ads only to the groups of people they prefer
• The owners do not adjust or modify certain arrangements for individuals with physical or mental disability or illnesses
• The house owners intimidate, coerce, interfere or harass anyone exercising their rights for fair housing.
The information I raised are just as important as the whole vacation. Florida is a wonderful and exciting place families can visit, but prior to relaxation, special arrangements must be prepared. Renting a house accompanies responsibility of knowing and exercising your known rights. When searching for a place to stay, it is better to look into the details first. Examination or careful observation at the prices, the amenities and accessibility are essential so that you can judge if the rental fees are worth the price.
About the Author: To reserve your perfect Florida vacation now go to: http://www.bigfloridavacation.com
www.aperfectharmony.com or www.drnathaliefiset.com