Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Property Finders - A sensible Solution
If you are buying or renting, finding yourself the most suitable property and being 100% confident in the decision is a tall order. Everyone knows that house hunting is time consuming and stressful - wherever you are searching.
We trust stockbrokers to buy our shares and legal eagles to represent us in court, yet few people seek professional help for one of the most complex things of all - buying a home.
Increasingly those in the know are leaving it to a professional Property Finder, who oversee the entire process on the buyers behalf.
Property finders or property search agents provide a key service to homebuyers. They can help to identify the best areas to move to based on a wide range of criteria, from school appraisals, commuting distances to work and local amenities.
Property finders can also save you a considerable amount of hard earned money and save a significant amount of time. They have extensive local knowledge and key links to local estate agents and land agents.
They can save money as they are intimately aware of the current market trends and are able to negotiate aggressively as buyers who use a property search agent are often taken more seriously than traditional buyers.
A property search agent saves you time as they do all the hard work for you and pre-select a number of properties in the best locations. Property search agents can negotiate on your behalf, arrange surveys, and identify builders or craftsmen based on the survey results and work out budgets for you.
There is generally a sign up fee paid to the agent however this is normally deducted from the final sale price. Property agents only get paid if they deliver and it is usually on a percentage basis. Approximately 1% of the final sale price or 15% of the saving negotiated from the asking price is the norm. Therefore, the more they save from the asking price the more they are paid which is a great incentive to get the best deal possible for you.
The benefits of using a Home Finder: They only work for people that want to either buy or rent and will search out and secure a home that meets your exact needs:
• Close links with Estate Agents and Developers ensures timely access to all the best properties
• In depth knowledge of the local market and market trends enables them to advise on the best areas to find the right property for you
• Professional, impartial and objective advice is assured throughout; ensuring wasted time and stress is eliminated.
• They conduct an in-depth search, previewing all properties and showing you only the very best
• Negotiations on asking prices are handled on your behalf and proven deal closing experience can more often than not save money
• Then throughout the conveyancing process they will proactively liaise between all parties to ensure that your deal is held together, right up to completion - you make the decisions and they do the work
About the Author: Richard Laurie are a leading independent residential property search consultancy and act for both private and corporate clients who wish to purchase a property in Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire and North Buckinghamshire