CONVERTIBLE BABY CRIBS: WHY SHOULD YOU BUY ONE?
Your new baby is definitely going to need a new crib, right? If you have already started to purchasing one, you must be thinking of buying the best for your child simply because you are a loving parent. The crib is going to be the baby’s furniture for a little while, now that he or she is on the way, or already born, and you cannot make a wrong choice.
The convertible baby crib is the right choice for you. It might be a revelation to any new parent when he or she is trying to settle in for a crib. Convertible cribs are ideal for the fast growing baby. These cribs come at a higher price than ordinary ones because of a few specialties that they possess. Read on to know what are the reasons:
1. Convertible baby cribs last longer than any ordinary crib. They can also be put up as bed for toddlers. So the cribs will have a utility even when the baby is within four years of age. That comes to four years of long-term service to you at minimum. Further, some cribs can be transformed into full size beds for grown-ups. So when your baby is on the threshhold of teens he still can make use of the convertible crib. It can be handy to use for yourself also.
2. It can be used with convenience. The majority of convertible baby cribs possesses a one hand drop and lift side system that facilitates you to keep the baby down without any effort. As per he requirements of the baby, its mattresses can also be kept up or placed down.
3. Convertible baby cribs can perform a number of functions. Many of them have attached with them a drawer below it to keep a small store of baby products. Hence, it enables you to spend not any more on other furniture that you may have needed for your cute little baby.
4. They are also economical. Even for the toddler’s bed or as a bed for an adult, the crib makes use of the same mattress. So it saves your money because you will not need to buy a bed in the coming days with the growth of the baby. Or may be never.
5. The convertible baby cribs are safe. They follow the safety guidelines laid down by the law. It is important to meet the regulations. What is more, some convertible cribs go even beyond the set standards and takes more care to be baby-friendly. And taking care of the baby is the primary factor.
It is important for the baby to get good sleep for its growth. During the day also the infant goes to sleep. Needless to say a safe, economical and comfortable crib would answer the call. A convertible crib is the thing you need for ensuring a happy sleep for your baby.
There is no denying the fact that you will find cheaper and as simple to use baby cribs if you look in the market, but a convertible crib of course has its own advantages that cannot be overlooked. They have a lengthy life span and would be with you for a long time to come.
About the Author: For more information from Samantha Parker about babies, please visit http://www.happiinfants.info