Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Save Time, Water and Energy With Stackable Washer Dryers
The main points to consider when you think about buying a washer-dryer, is how much space you have for the washer, how much laundry you will be putting into it and which functions are most suitable for you. Naturally, you want the best washing machine that money can buy.
Stackable Washer Dryers
These types of washer dryers take minimal space and they are as good as the regular full-sized washers like the Maytag stackable washer dryers.
Some options for Stackable washer dryers are:
* A laundry center with controls at the eye level for the dryer mounted on top and a front/top load washer at the bottom. This needs to be vented like the normal dryers and requires a 240-volt power supply.
* A stackable washer and separately bought dryer, though not all models are stackable. Only washers that have flat, smooth tops can be mounted with a dryer, which means the washer can only be front-load with controls in the front. The main advantage here is that you can have more features in both units.
Among the best washing machines is the ultimate laundry pair the Maytag stackable washer dryer. This comes with a full-size high-efficiency washer and full-size dryer and fits in the space of just a washer. It is the best washing machine where there is limited space. The Maytag stackable washer/dryer has many other saving options. There is no agitator in the washer, which means an amazing 32% greater usable capacity compared to average top-load regular washers resulting in less amount of water used, lower sewer costs and lower energy bills. The dryer is also faster and more efficient because the water is extracted at 800 rpm/200 Gs in the spin cycle.
Washer-dryer combinations are also a good option as they use the same tub to wash and dry clothes. The dirty laundry is loaded, the selections made and at the end of the drying cycle, the clean dry items removed. A standard 120-volt electrical supply is used and no venting is required.
So to summarize here are the most important washer-dryer features to remember when shopping for the best washing machine for your needs:
* Front-loading washers are better than the top-load washers. They save detergent, water and electricity. Quick water removal cuts drying time like in the Maytag stackable washer dryer.
* Pay extra for a moisture-sensor in the dryer. It shuts off the machine automatically when the clothes are dry.
* Gas dryers are preferable to electric dryers. They are more economic to run and dry more quickly.
About the Author: Submitted by Chad McDonald for those trying to find a Maytag stackable washer dryer or searching online for stackable washer dryer related information.