DISH Network Satellite TV -- What You Need to Know Before You Order
Launched in 1996 by EchoStar Communications, DISH Network is the second-largest satellite TV provider in the world, with 11 million subscribers and 9 broadcast satellites.
In addition to TV programming, DISH Network satellite TV also offers 50 Sirius Satellite Radio music channels and Starband broadband Internet service.
J.D. Power and Associates recently ranked DISH Network #1 in customer satisfaction among all U.S. satellite TV and cable companies.
DISH Network Satellite TV System
To receive DISH Network programming you need a DISH Network satellite TV system to capture the broadcast signal and transmit it to your TV.
Due to the competition between DISH Network dealers, you can now get a complete DISH Network satellite TV system free when you subscribe to their programming service.
Here's what you get when you subscribe to DISH Network's satellite TV service:
* A free DISH Network satellite TV dish and stand.
* Up to four free receivers plus universal remotes.
* Free DISH Network HDTV (high definition TV) receivers.
* Free installation in up to four rooms of your home.
* Free gifts such as a free DVD player and home theater system (click on the links below for current offers).
DISH Network Satellite TV Service
Here's what you get with DISH Network service:
* All-digital programming for the clearest picture and sound available.
* More than 256 program program channels.
* Up to 500 commercial-free movies per month.
* DVR (digital video recording) so you can record your favorite programs.
* Up to 60 pay-per-view programs per day.
* Your local channels broadcast in digital format.
* Fifty commercial-free Sirius Radio music channels with CD-quality sound.
* Toll-free, 24-hour, 7-days-a-week customer service.
DISH Network Satellite TV Programming
Here are the DISH Network programming packages currently available:
* America's Top 60 ? 60 program channels for .99 per month.
* America's Top 120 —120 program channels plus 32 channels of Sirius satellite radio for .99 per month.
* America's Top 180—180 program channels plus 50 channels of Sirius satellite radio for .99 per month.
* America's "Everything" Pak—230 program channels, Showtime, Starz!, HBO, Cinemax, 50 channels of Sirius satellite radio, and DISH Network HDTV programming for .99 per month..
Note: For more information on DISH Network programming packages, current offers, and free gifts, click on the links at the bottom of this article.
Ordering DISH Network Satellite TV Service
You can place your order online, or you can call toll-free and order through a DISH Network representative.
The representative will take your order, schedule your installation, and answer any questions you may have. Installation time is usually one to five days after you place your order.
A certified Direct TV installer will install your system, test it to make sure it works, then show you how to use all the functions and controls.
With DISH Network satellite TV service starting at a dollar a day, plus the fact that you can get a complete satellite TV system for free, DISH Network satellite TV is a bargain.
About the Author: Brian Stevens is a professional freelance writer and webmaster who has written extensively on DISH Network satellite TV.
Click on the following link for more information on free satellite TV systems and service, or these links for ordering information, the latest offers, and free bonuses from DISH Network satellite TV or DIRECTV satellite TV.