Go To Articles Directory Home Page
To get the current article, - See Below (at the bottom of the page) -.
For top news titles, see below.
Web sites and videos listed in this page are frequently updated.
If you find that this page is useful (quality of web sites, images and videos, ...), you can add it to your favorites.
Bookmark Page !
Fantastic new game: Hold'em Blackjack
Fantastic new game: Hold'em Blackjack. Ecobika Casino Gambling thinks this game will be a hit with poker and blackjack players alike. Here are the details of the game:
Whether you're a poker fanatic or a blackjack buff,
Hold'em Blackjack is a thrilling new game that offers
the best of both worlds! This is the first ever
player-to-player game that combines the betting and
bluffing of Texas Hold’em with the familiar play of
casino blackjack. The object of the game is to compete
against other players to make the best blackjack hand
after three rounds of betting.
. Each player is dealt one card face down followed by
the first round of betting.
. Action starts with the player to the left of the big
blind and continues clockwise around the table. Players
may bet, check, call, raise, or fold in turn until all
bets are matched.
· Betting is Fixed Limit. A bet/raise equals the Big Blind
· Each remaining player is dealt a second card face up
followed by the second round of betting.
· Action starts with the player to the left of the dealer
button and continues clockwise around the table.
· Betting is Fixed Limit. A bet/raise equals 2x the Big
· Remaining players complete their hands, in turn, going
clockwise around the table. Each player may request additional cards (Hit) until they stop at the current hand total (Stand). Additional cards are dealt face down.
· If a player exceeds 21 they can only Stand (but they are still in the game).
· If a player has a soft 21 or has 7 cards they can only Stand.
· The final round of betting begins after all remaining players have completed their hands.
· Action starts with the player to the left of the dealer button and continues clockwise around the table.
· Betting is Spread Limit. A bet/raise must be between 2´ and 10´ the Big Blind amount.
· Remaining players display their hands to determine who wins. Losing hands may be mucked without being shown.
· The player with the best blackjack hand (according to the above hand rankings) wins the pot.
· Ties split the pot.
Where to play this fantastic new game?
Click here NOW and play!
About the Author: Where to play this fantastic new game?