Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Compliments to the Chef in Runescape
Cooking is a necessary skill to succeed in Runescape. That doesn't mean you need a high cooking, but a level of around 20 will benefit you greatly in ways you cant even think of now. This can be especially useful when combined with Fishing, so you can fish then cook your food to sell at a higher price. If you choose to be a PKer, then you can cook your own food, saving you thousands of coins, let alone time.
1. Pick wheat to get grain, and get a pot for every piece of grain that you wish to turn into flour
2. Take it to the windmill northwest of Lumbridge, or the cooks guild.
3. Go to the top floor of the windmill and use the grain with the hopper then operate the hopper. Repeat for every grain you have (do not put in more than one grain before you operate it).
4. Go to the first floor of the windmill and put each flour in a pot.
5. Buy a bucket or jug, and fill it with water from a sink or fountain.
6. Mix the flour and water to make some bread dough.
7. Cook the dough by using it with a stove.
1. Mix flour and water to make some pastry dough.
2. Place the dough in an empty pie dish.
3. Use your choice of filling with the empty pie. (redberry, apple or meat)
4. Cook the pie by using it with a stove.
1. Mix flour, eggs, milk together in a cake tin.
2. Cook the cake by using it with a stove.
3. Buy some chocolate and add it to the cake. (optional)
1. Obtain a bowl, and fill it with water from a sink or fountain.
2. Pick a potato and place it in the bowl.
3. Cook some meat and place it in the bowl.
4. Cook the stew by using it with a stove or fire.
1.Make some uncooked stew(see stew description).
2.Before cooking the stew add some spices.
3.Cook the curry by using it with a stove or fire.
1. Fill a jug with water.
2. Use grapes with the jug of water.
3. Wait until the wine ferments.
4. Wine will ferment when left in your inventory or the bank.
1. Mix flour and water to make a pizza base.
2. Buy a tomato and add it to the pizza.
3. Buy some cheese and add it to the pizza.
4. Cook the pizza by using it with a stove.
5. Add your choice of topping to the pizza.
About the Author: Robert is the owner of Runescape Money Tips. You can find more information at http://www.runescapemoneytips.com