Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Finding the Best Private Student Loan
Students who do not meet federal requirements for financial need can use the route of a private student
loan. Apply for a private loan is free. The loan is based on the student's creditworthiness and not the
need for aid as does the federal loans.
Many lenders offer private student loans to students or their parents and the application process is
simple and free. The loan requirements are usually less stringent and the repayment options are
affordable for young professionals. A private student loan is a great way to finance the education of any
student that needs financial help.
Things You Should Know:
1. Student loans can be used not only to pay the fees but also for lab fees, dues for associations and
2. A student can have an educational loan even though the tuition is covered by a grant.
3. A student who is eighteen years or above in age, can apply for a student loan.
4. Most of the student loan is deferred for repayment until the student completes the education or leaves
Things You Need To Consider:
1. Private loans for students are not given without a co-signer or a credit report.
2. Credit unions give student loans if a vehicle or a boat is provided as collateral.
3. During the cumulative credit period, a student has the option of paying or not paying the interest part of
the loan. It should be noted that paying the interest on the loan while attending school will significantly
reduced the amount due when the student starts paying the loan after leaving the institution.
4. Student loans are to be repaid in ten years. Nevertheless, longer repayment facilities are provided to
large student educational loans.
It is not difficult to finding lenders, because most financial institutions offer some form of student loan.
Always take the time to investigate lenders in your immediate area and find out exactly what kind of loans
they offer. Compare the different interest rate and terms to get the best offer available.
About the Author: Dave Fitzgerald is a freelance publisher living in Glendale, Arizona. He publishes articles and reports in
various ezines and provides information on student loans. For more information about loans and lenders
come visit http://www.DelveIntoStudentLoans.com