Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Computer Parts - No More a Hidden Business
Computer parts are an important peripheral for any business houses today. Computer hardware is the physical part of a computer, including the digital circuitry, as distinguished from the computer software that executes within the hardware.
The use of computer is endless you can use a computer for printing reports, documents, publishing newsletters or for just printing photos. The hardware of a computer is infrequently changed, in comparison with software and data, which are "soft" in the sense that they are readily created, modified or erased on the computer.
Most computer hardware is not seen by normal users. It is in embedded systems in automobiles, microwave ovens, electrocardiograph machines, compact disc players, and other devices.
A typical personal computer consists of a case or chassis in desktop or tower shape and the following parts:
Motherboard: The Motherboard is possibly the most important part of the computer. The motherboard is the foundation of any PC. All the critical subsystems, including the CPU, system chipset, memory, system I/O, expansion bus, and other critical components run directly off the motherboard. Likewise, the interconnections among these components are laid into the motherboard itself.It slots for expansion cards and holding parts including :
- Central Processing Unit(C P U): It is the core of computer, it control the main processing process.
- Random Access Memory (RAM): It is for Program execution and short term data storage.
- Basic Input-Output System (BIOS): All Computer Hardware . has to work with software through an interface. The BIOS gives the computer a little built-in starter kit to run the rest of software’s from floppy disks (FDD) and hard disks (HDD). The BIOS is responsible for booting the computer by providing a basic set of instructions.
- Keyboard: The keyboard is one of the simplest parts of the computer to understand. This chapter goes beyond the keyboard basics, however, to show you how to do tasks such as inserting special characters or typing in another language. This chapter also looks at how to take care of your keyboard and how to take care of yourself when using it.
- Power supply - A case that holds a transformer, voltage control and fan.
- Storage controllers : It is of IDE, SATA, SCSI or other type, that control hard disk, floppy disk, CD-ROM and other drives; the controllers sit directly on the motherboard (on-board) or on expansion cards
- Video display controller: It produces the output for the computer display.
- CD - the most common type of removable media, cheap but fragile.
- CD-ROM Drive
- CD Writer
- DVD – DVD- ROM Drive, DVD-RAM Drive, DVD Writer.
- Tape drive - mainly for backup and long-term storage.
- Internal storage - keeps data inside the computer for later use.
- Sound card - It translates signals from the system board into analog voltage levels, and has terminals to plug in speakers.
- Networking - to connect the computer to the Internet and/or other computers, to connect one to other computers you required the following thing:
- Modem - for dial-up connections
- Network card - for DSL/Cable internet, and/or connecting to other computers.
- Other peripherals
- Hot Hardware - Popular forums for those interested in learning or exchanging info on graphics cards, motherboards, processors, drives and cases, or shoot the breeze in The Lounge.
The internet is the best place to buy cheap computer parts. Due to increase in demand for many parts in many suppliers find it profitable to sell their products online. The online dealers have their websites, which offer information on the various types of computer parts available for purchase. Whether you want to reviews computer hardware on water-cooling, flat screens, memory modules, video cards, and the latest in gaming and technology news, just go to http://www.dvwarehouse.com they have something you’ll enjoy. Shop by our busy computer hardware forum, where thousands of hardware enthusiasts participate in active discussion. Also try searching our hardware forum database, as well as our full network of sites, for answers to any computer questions.
DV Warehouse is one stop shop for the Video Editing Solutions, as we aim to provide the widest range of video editing products available nationwide. From the latest HD solution to the hard-to-find analog device for your studio, DV Warehouse should be your first stop. They offer a multitude of products from dozens of the industry's leading manufacturers, normally available at multiple vendors, under one roof. Visit them today for best buy Computer Parts.
About the Author: Author: Monica Craft - I am computer part supplier. According to me http://www.dvwarehouse.com is (Best Online Computer Store).