Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
How to convert FLV file
1. Get the FLV AVI Converter: Replay Converter, install and launch.
Hints: the software supports converting FLV, DVD, WMV, RM, QuickTime, AVI to popular Video and Audio files.
2. Click the "Add Files" button to upload the FLV file. Instead of using the "Add Files" button, you can also drag and drop files into Replay Converter from Windows File Explorer. The FLV file you picked appears in the list of files to convert.
3. Select AVI as output format in the "Target Format" combo-box because we want to convert FLV to AVI format. There are three choices: Smaller File Size, Better Quality and Good Quality. According to your need, you may select a desired one.
Tips: in order to your convenience, our technicians had classified all supported output formats. For example, all video formats were put into the category of Convert Video. If you want to create a video file, you must first check Convert Video and then select a target format. If it's a video file with no audio, or you don't want audio in the final output, select Don't Convert Audio in Video.
4. Select a output path. Replay Converter will place a converted file in the same folder as the original, or place it in a new folder. Use the Write file to Same Folder or Write File to New Folder options. The default is Write File to Same Folder. Of course, you may check Write File to New Folder and enter/select an output path.
5. After all are done, click the "Start Conversion Job" button and begin to convert FLV to AVI.
More Settings to convert FLV to AVI
Remove: remove the selected file from the conversions list.
Clear List: clear all files from the conversions list.
Options: click the Options button to choose a new skin. You can choose from five different skins: Classic Blue, Alien, Chocolate, Classic Red, or super-pink Cotton Candy. Check Edit Target Format Before Starting Conversion Job, and you'll be able to change the conversion parameters. But Editing conversion settings are not permitted in demo mode.
About the Author: Get Replay Converter at http://www.soft29.com/how-to/convert-flv-to-avi.htm
Copyright ? 2001 - 2006, http://www.soft29.com all rights reserved. Read more guides and download shareware, freeware and Demo software.
This article may be reproduced in a website, e-zine, CD-ROM, book, magazine, etc. so long as the bio information is included in full, including the link back to this website.