Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
More and more land-based casinos offer blackjack tournaments. Before you enter a casino or download one of the blackjack tournaments applications on-line, it's best that you know the very basics of how to play blackjack under tournament conditions.
This is the way tournaments work: All players begin with the same bankroll; each player is assigned to a table. Players will play blackjack over a specified period of time (or number of hands) and at the end, the player with the most amount of money is declared the table winner. Table winners then compete against each other until they end up with the finalists, who compete for the top prize.
Tournaments are popular because they allow players to compete against other players. Unlike traditional blackjack where it's you against the dealer, in blackjack tournament it's player against player.
Blackjack websites allow players to download advanced and qualitative applications. Players can download these applications and use them from their own computer any time they wish. Tournament applications that exist today have two different formats:
1. Elimination tournament - after eight hands one player is eliminated from the table.
2. Non elimination tournament- players compete against all other tournament players and try to win the most money in each of the tournament’s rounds. In this format, no players are eliminated
www.Get21.com is a new blackjack website that offers a free non-elimination tournaments application. The new features that Get21.com is offering are:
1. Insurance and Late Surrender - Insurance and Late Surrender are permitted.
2. Double and splitting- Players can double down on any two cards from that have the same value, as well as after splitting. Splitting is permitted for all cards, including 10’s value cards.
3. Quick Tournaments – Quick tournaments are available either in Multi-table or in single-table tournaments. Quick tournaments are defined by the number of hands, not by length of time, and last between 5 to 10 hands.
The features offered by "Get21" allow players to compete against each other in tournaments even if they don't have time to engage in a full scale tournament.
About the Author: Jannet Halfan has been a keen player of casino games for years, once she discovered on-line casinos she became interested in that field. Now a days Jannet is part of get21.com online blackjack tournaments website.