Tips for Cell Phone Batteries and Usage
There are just a few tips that will help you increase the life span of your cell phone and cell phone batteries.
Below we are going to outline the most important tips:
1. Try not to drop your cell phone. When dropping your cell phone, especially on a hard surface, it can cause damage to your phone and cell phone battery. If you drop it and think you may have damaged it, be sure to take it to your nearest cell phone service center.
2. When necessary to take your batter out, be sure to not let it make contact with metal objects such as change and keys, this will make the battery not work properly.
3. Always be careful where you place your cell phone, donít leave it in a car with extreme temperatures that may be too hot or too cold. Also be sure to not lay it down on a surface that may be wet as it will quickly ruin your phone this can corrode the inside of your phone.
4. One of the easiest ways to keep your phone in good condition is to take the time to read the manufacturers directions when you first purchase it. Be sure to follow the first charge instructions most importantly.
5. Do not use cell phone batteries and cell phone charges that are not compatible with your exact cell phones. Be sure if you buy a charger from the store that you have bought the correct one.
6. Many companies will recycle or reuse your cell phone, most times even giving you a credit toward the purchase of your new phone. Find ways you can reuse or recycle your phone and accessories. In fact, many people donate their phones to women that are in domestic situations, find a shelter near you to find more details.
7. Lastly your cell phone will most likely last you a year or two or more. Pick out a cell phone model that will help you with your needs, now is not the time to skimp, you want a phone that is easy for you and makes you want to talk!
About the Author: Jay Coleby is a writer that specializes in informational articles on various topics. His most recent projects include articles on cell phone batteries, rent games and
noni juice. Jim can be contacted if you need an article written on a specific topic.