Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
A Construction Resume Will Show Off Your Technical Knowledge And Qualifications As Well As Your Related Experience.
With the world constantly expanding its horizons, more and more buildings are being constructed and rules and regulations are getting tighter. Your construction resume will reflect your technical skills and advanced knowledge.
Basically a construction resume should contain your full name, permanent address, telephone numbers and email addresses. Apart from that a construction resume should include the following information.
- A clear cut career and job objective which shows your sense of direction to the employer.
- Your construction resume should have the names of each of your employers and your corresponding job titles.
- Give a brief description about the employer like what they are doing, if they are not well known.
- Highlight any community activities and membership with professional organizations.
- Mention the size, value of the project and the number of staff that you manage.
- Your construction resume should mention your roles and responsibilities in a detailed planning of all stages of construction, equipment, materials and including workers.
- Your contact with planners, surveyors, buyers, supervisors, managers, clients and other subcontractors etc.
- Highlight your budgetary and financial responsibilities on major projects that you worked on.
- Your construction resume should mention your responsibilities in designing and purchasing.
- Highlight any new procedures, practices, processes and techniques that you have introduced or developed in your department or organization in general.
- If you had budgetary responsibilities, specify some of the important impressive projects that you have worked on and whether you completed the projects on budget and on time and accomplishments gained.
- To make your construction resume stand out mention your contribution in reduction of cost, improving efficiency and productivity with in your department or the company in general.
- Highlight any other achievements that have benefited your department and obviously your organization in general.
About the Author:
Robert is a Freelance Writer For ResumeHowTo.com. They Specialize In All Kinds of Different Resume Issues. They have information on various Types Of Sample Resume, Also thay can connect you with companies that are dedicated to Resume Writing So You Needn't Worry About Having a Great Resume Again.