Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Mapping Out Your Game Plan – Your Plan For Success!
Although your vision will require a more detailed plan, focus first on your immediate actions. I realize that this is very time consuming but it will make you do some thinking and keep you focused on what you’re trying to do and what you need to do to get there. Spend some serious time asking yourself and then answering the following questions:
- How far can you go in your business?
- How long will it take you to get there?
- How much earned income do you expect per month?
- When do you expect it?
- How much monthly volume/sales will you need to create that income?
- Do you need to partner with any other businesses to bring this about?
- What goals will you attain by month one and how much income will it provide if any?
- What goals will you attain by month three and how much income will it provide if any?
- What goals will you attain by month six and how much income will it provide if any?
- What goals will you attain by month twelve and how much income will it provide if any?
- What resources will you need to accomplish those goals?
- How much time will you need to invest per week?
- What type of supplies do you need to order, including product and support materials?
- What kind of educational and training materials will you need?
- Who will work with you to support you?
- How will you develop your list of prospects?
- Will you advertise?
- When and where?
- What training and personal development seminars will you attend?
-What other resources will you need?
If you answer these questions properly, you will be able to use them as a guide to set up your game plan. Then you’ll be well on your way to launching your business with the least amount of problems possible!
To Your Success!
© 2006 Pam Lawhorne. All Rights Reserved.
About the Author: Pam Lawhorne is the President and CEO of Motivation-In-Motion, Inc a training and consulting firm geared towards insuring the success of new entrepreneurs and small business owners. She is a business strategist and marketing consultant with over a decade of experience in small business development, sales, marketing and management.
She empowers individuals with the skills that are necessary to successfully launch, expand or increase sales for their business.
For more information on starting your own business please order her new book “From Minimum Wage To Getting Paid! - How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur With No Money, Education Or No Experience!” Portions of information in this column came from her book. Visit her online at www.PamLawhorne.com.