Vectors and 3D Models
Local Search - Business
Weather Information
Get the App for Smartphones and Tablets

Go Back


WhmSoft Free Articles Directory
Free Articles for Reprint
Free Articles to Publish
Free Articles for Newsletters
Videos to Watch


Page Generation Date and Time:
05/23/2017 03:17:26

 
Free the Animation VR / AR
Play to reveal 3D images and 3D models!
   
 
vlrPhone / vlrFilter
Project of very low consumption, radiation and bitrate softphones, with the support of the spatial audio, of the frequency shifts and of the ultrasonic communications / Multifunction Audio Filter with Remote Control!



 
 
Alexa Data
 

Go To Articles Directory Home Page

To get the current article, - See Below (at the bottom of the page) -.
For top news titles, see below.
Web sites and videos listed in this page are frequently updated.
If you find that this page is useful (quality of web sites, images and videos, ...), you can add it to your favorites.
Bookmark Page !

Tell a Friend:



With your mobile phone (WAP / I-Mode / iPhone / PDA), for free:
The Top News - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/wap/news.php
The Daily Files - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/wap/get.php
All the Directory Files - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/wap/choose.php

Web version of feeds:
Podcast Music - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/web/wpodcast.php
Daily Files - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/web/wget.php

You can play the Guitar Drum Revolution game (flash game) by following the link below:
Play Guitar Drum Revolution Game


You can play free online games (flash games) by following the link below:
Free Online Games

Play the samples below:
Stoneage FightSpace InvadersTactics CorePokerliteDui

You can view the people (celebrities) news and the front page news (with videos, images and constant updates) by following the link below:
View Recent News
or by visiting the WhmSoft Service blog:
News Photos Slideshows


Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Business
Click on the image to start the video.



Related Topics
Images - Links - Articles

Lyon


Related Images



Article Category Videos to Watch
Business
Go to the Videos Pages


The importance of cash flow to businesses

In the normal course of business, cash comes in as income and goes out as expense. This flow of receiving and spending cash for commercial purposes is known as the cash flow. Since the core objective of any business is to generate profit, the flow of cash is important as it directly affects the bottomline of the company.

Uses Of Cash Flow
Cash flow is used:
to evaluate the liquidity of a company
to find out ratios like the net present value and the internal rate of return
to act as a validating input for net income created by accrual accounting methods

Types Of Cash Flow
Cash flow can be:
operational cash flow (the flow of cash for normal operation of the business)
financing cash flow (the flow of cash for financial activities like loans, dividends, stocks, etc.)
investment cash flow (the flow of cash for investments like plant & machinery, land, and other long term capital expenditures)

Cash flow Constrictions
Cashflow can become constricted due to the extension of the credit period of your invoices by your customers. The more your sales increase and/or the more the credit period increases, the more constricted your cashflow becomes. The effect of cashflow clogging is seen sharply in operational cash flow. Until the cash from the previous and present sales rolls in, inventory cannot be purchased, orders cannot be executed, and business almost comes to a standstill.

Cash flow Funding
To solve this most common commercial problem, finance companies offer solutions to provide your business with a steady source of funds that increases in direct proportion with your sales. The finance offered by the finance companies to improve the cash flow is known as cash flow funding, which is typically in the form of account receivables funding or export receivables finance or purchase order finance.

Account Receivables Funding
Account receivables funding is also known as invoices funding or factoring. Here, approximately 85% of the value of your invoices is paid immediately, with the remaining 15% less the fees of the finance company paid to you when your customer honors your invoice.

Export Receivables Finance
To expand your overseas business profitably, some finance companies offer to pay almost 80% of your export receivables. The remaining 20% minus the fees of the finance company is paid to you after your overseas buyer pays your receivables. This enhances your cashflow during the work-in-progress and shipping stages. Moreover, the chasing and collection of the receivables may be done by the finance company as they have a multilingual staff, which is extremely well-trained in the laws, customs, and procedures of different countries.

Purchase Order Finance
Here, funds are provided against your purchase orders. The finance company can directly pay to your suppliers in cash, thereby availing huge cash discounts for your business. It can also provide letters of credit and supplier guarantees. This facilitates the smooth execution of your purchase order.
Keywords:
cash flow,cashflow,cashflow funding,funding,work,business


About the Author: Alistair Charles on behalf of Bibby Financial Services. Bibby Financial Services are specialists in improving cash flow through the provision of cash flow funding solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises.




Recommended Web Site(s):

Easy Articles Home Page - Articles Directory

Recommended WhmSoft Web Sites, Feeds and WAP Address:

WhmSoft Software Home Page - Software
WhmSoft Services Login Page - Music and Images
WhmSoft Moblog Home Page - Blog - Photo Gallery
WhmSoft Free Online Games Home Page - Flash Games
WhmSoft Services RSS Feed - Daily Music, Image and 3D Flash Animation
Classical Music with Drum RSS Feed - MIDI and MP3 Files
Classical Music with Drum Podcast Feed - MP3 and MP3 Files
WAP / I-Mode / PDAs - Daily Music, Image and Flash Animation

Home Pages:

WhmSoft Free Articles for Reprint Home Page
WhmSoft Services Home Page - Music and Images
Copyright (C) 2006-2017 WhmSoft - All Rights Reserved.