Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Go online and stop paying more for airport parking than your plane ticket.
Competition and decrease in fares have made traveling by plane an everyday affair. But frequent travelers often burn holes in their pockets by paying exorbitant airport parking fees. Finding convenient parking close to an airport at prices that do not pinch the purse has now become a reality. All you need to do is surf the net and find services that offer off-airport or on airport parking information as well as competitive rates.
There are airport parking “web directories” like
www. http://airportparkingreservations.com/ or APR ; http://www.parkingcompany.com/; or http://parknflynetwork.com/ among many others that offer:
• 24/7 reservations for airport parking online.
• Rate comparisons between different parking facilities at different airports. The table is comprehensive and you can then choose a site at a rate that is suitable to you. Tabulated rates indicate that the economy parking charges at airport lots are nearly double that of most other off-airport facilities. One can be an informed and discerning consumer and know where to spend and how to make a saving for services that are no different.
• Comprehensive rates that include taxes and there are no surprises in store for you.
• Displays of current availability of parking at any given lot so that you don’t make the mistake to selecting a lot that is already full.
• Information that enables you to select a parking that is most convenient to you. Gives details like frequency and time-table of shuttle service to and from the lots as well as user ratings.
• Attractive promotions like hotel and parking combos.
• Tips and info on parking lots that have a meet and greet service where for a token payment or as a complimentary service several parking lots offer a service where a person will meet you at the airport terminal, take away your car for parking, and once again meet you with your car when you land saving you many hassles.
• Printable online coupons which just have to be presented at the parking lot.
• Attractive discounts on parking where savings up to 45% and more can sometimes be made.
• Details of add on privileges like free coffee, newspapers, clean comfortable rest rooms, and new marketing promos.
All you need to do is access the web a few hours before departure and you are guaranteed not just parking space but peace of mind and good time management.
The sites feature airport lots, off-airport parking, open as well as covered parking. There are great options like offering to clear ice from the car or cool the interiors before you arrive, car wash or servicing while the car is parked, help with dead batteries, or any other problem you may encounter with the car.
As a part of customer convenience now many travel sites like Expedia and Orbitz have made alliances with parking sites so that their clients can make parking bookings along with flight reservations.
Parking sites have introduced fierce competition among parking lot managements and the result is an ongoing price war to keep their slice of pie or business. And because of this, a wise traveler can save up to $ 100 for five days of parking.
About the Author: Paul Wilson is a freelance writer for http://www.1888discuss.com/airport-parking/, the premier REVENUE SHARING discussion forum for Airport Parking including topics on secured parking, gate parking, discounted parking, traveling, and more. He also freelances for submit free press release http://www.1888articles.com/author-paul-wilson-7.html.