Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Twelve Tantalizing Techniques To Attract More Orders
1. Turn part of your web site into a members only
web site. Instead of charging for access, use it as
a free bonus for one of your products.
2. Create a free ebook directory on a specific topic
at your web site. People will visit your web site to
read the free ebooks and will see your product ad.
3. Add a free classified ad section to your web site.
You could then trade banner ads with other web
sites that have free classified ad sections.
4. Create two versions of your e-zine so people
can choose if they want ads included with it or not.
This will attract the people who hate ads to subscribe. Then offer a free bonus to your subscribers to thank them for signing up.
5. Publish your e-zine only on your web site. Have
people subscribe to a "new issue" e-mail reminder.
This could really increase your traffic and sales, especially if your newsletter has video and audio segments.
6. Sell advertising space in your product package.
You could sell ad space on inserts, flyers, brochures, booklets,
and digital ads for electronic products.
7. Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will
increase your repeat traffic and sales because your
visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses. Jim Edwards is a master of this technique and has built up an army of loyal, expectant customers. We open his emails just to see what he'll do next.
8. Tell your affiliates that for every 10 products they sell, they get one to sell for a 100% commission. Post a web page where you list the name of each seller who has reached this bonus level, and make the names clickable to that affiliate's primary home page. Your affiliates will love the extra links to their site as well as the bonus commission.
9. Allow people to download software or e-books
from your web site at no cost. Just ask your visitors
in return if they'll refer their friends to your web site. Make sure you provide a tell a friend for them to do so.
10. Build up the number of people that join your free
affiliate program quickly by temporarilly offering your
product for free to the people that sign up.
11. Negotiate with e-zine publishers to get free or
discounted ads by letting them join your affiliate
program and earn commissions on the ad you run.
12. Create a bring your buddy sale where you offer your services at half price to everyone who brings a buddy to sign up. Offer a special free bonus to the buddy so he'd have an incentive to visit your site when his friend invites him.
Ok, now you've got some great ideas. What are you going to do with them? Drop me a line and let me know how these are working for you. Get started today.
About the Author: Monica Willyard trains home business champions who go the distance to live their dreams. She believes that personal mentoring combined with a proven game plan are the keys to success. If you're interested in learning more about becoming a champion, visit http://www.clarion-jayde-publishing.com today.