Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
7 Key Points For An Event Planning Checklist
An event planning checklist is exceptionally important when it comes to organizing a baby shower. If you are in charge of arrangements, there are many details so an event planning checklist is definitely the way to go.
About six weeks before the baby shower, start planning the event and details so you the last minute is not a rush circumstance. On your even planning checklist for the shower, you can:
1. Find an appropriate location for the baby shower
2. Choose a date for this particular event
3. Make up a guest list so you know how many people are invited and you do not forget anyone
4. Decide on the baby shower invitations
5. Plan the menu so you can prepare the food ahead of time
6. Select a baby shower theme such as teddy bears
7. Recreational activities should be decided upon
About two or three weeks before the shower, you should put on your event planning checklist the following:
- Mail out the baby shower invitations
- Make your concluding choices and test your food menu
- Purchase the materials for decorating
- If you are making a baby shower cake, find a great recipe or if not, order your cake
- If you are having party favors, craft them now
You are on event planning checklist countdown now at one week before the baby shower. If the shower is held in a hall, or somewhere else, double-check the reservations. Make sure you not only have the master guest list but also have enough seating for all the guests. Purchase and wrap gifts you are giving for the shower.
The day before the shower set up any table and seating required, decorate, purchase the beverages and set out any items. Finally, on the day of the shower, your even planning checklist should have: pick up any food or cakes ordered, put out food, set out a notebook for listing gifts and enjoy the party.
An event planning checklist is exceedingly important for special events, and should be given top priority before getting started with any event.
About the Author: Make haste onto my site for more detailed and valuable data on event planning software insider info this minute!