Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Renting a Trade Show Display Makes Sense
Can you be two places at once? Or, more precisely, can you really exhibit at two trade shows at the same time?
Yes, thanks to the option of renting a trade show booth you can easily optimize your trade show exposure and exhibit in two trade shows at different convention sites occurring simultaneously thousands of miles apart.
But when else does renting a trade show exhibit make sense? Rentals can be beneficial to the trade show exhibitor as well when you only need to exhibit once or twice a year, or if you want to test a show experience before you make a long term commitment, or if you are simply ownership adverse. When you rent, you don’t need to worry about long term storage, ongoing refurbishment or repairs.
Still other reasons may dictate the rental decision, such as when planning time is short; when you have several overlapping trade shows; when you don’t do enough trade shows to justify purchasing a trade show exhibit; or when you want to expand your current trade show display for a particular event.
But what factors help you select the right trade show exhibit rental option?
Here are some tips:
1. Look for a quick turnaround. In most cases, both trade show exhibits and graphics can be done in 15 working days or less.
2. Be aware that rental costs are generally about 1/3 the cost of the purchase of a trade show display. Keep this figure in mind when doing your research and looking at costs.
3. Make sure your trade show rental booth is expandable and reconfigurable. Rental trade show exhibits need to be able to adapt to your changing exhibit needs.
4. Look for lighter weight trade show booth rentals. The presentation look is large, but the weight should not be. Shipping costs can be dramatically reduced below the typical custom trade show display’s fees.
5. You keep ownership of your graphics. Make sure your graphics can be easily attached and detached from the rental trade show display.
There is a full line of rental trade show exhibit options out there, including island trade show displays, linear trade show exhibits and kiosks, along with a wide variety of trade show display accessories.
Whether your trade show rental needs are simple or complex, small or large, the rental trade show exhibit should be configured to meet your unique objectives.
Trade show display rentals can be easily expanded or reduced in size for every show on your schedule, whether it be out West at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Anaheim, San Diego, Long Beach, Las Vegas or any conference site in the nation or abroad.
It makes good sense to rent a trade show exhibit that is expandable, light weight and has a quick turnaround time. You may want to rent a trade show display in multiple trade shows simultaneously or merely have an occasional need to exhibit.
The rental trade show option is indeed a boon to the trade show exhibitor, whether you are a novice or a seasoned pro. Rentals are a great way to expand your presence and your trade show marketing efforts without adding long term capitalized costs.
About the Author: Bruce Backer, founder/CEO of Exponents, based in San Diego, California, a premiere component-based custom exhibits firm that designs and manufactures Exponents®, Luminents™ and CrossOver™ display systems. http://www.exponents.com