Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Smart Designs and Materials Produce Trade Show Booth Success
Did you know that by choosing well-designed trade show booth components and making use of smarter, lighter weight and more flexible materials, the trade show exhibitor can have a more successful trade show experience and a better return on investment?
By selecting a design that incorporates flexible materials for your trade show exhibit, you will realize substantial reductions in your trade show booth freight, drayage, installation and dismantling, storage and refurbishment costs.
Lightweight structural materials such as aluminum, acrylic and high-grade tension fabrics provide not only lower shipping and handling costs, but also offer a simplified assembly and space-saving and more durable packing.
Smartly designed display components also allow the exhibitor to reconfigure the design or size of the trade show booth from trade show to trade show. Component- based construction takes advantage of a large inventory of interchangeable pre-designed and engineered components such as back walls, counters, display pedestals and exterior panels.
The economies and versatility of the new lightweight trade show booth start with smart design specifications. Lighter weight component- based design elements provide flexibility without sacrificing drama. By using these smart new finishes, fabrics and lightweight structural materials, the trade show exhibitor can have a trade show booth that has both flair and flexibility.
Unlike custom exhibits that are hammered together, or modular displays that are pre-manufactured and snapped together, component based designs utilize sophisticated, computerized machine tools and processes that can create dramatic 3-dimensional looks.
Today’s well-designed trade show booth is structured with components that are strong, reliable, cost efficient and expandable.
If you are looking for that contemporary component based custom trade show exhibit, be sure to ask whether your trade show exhibit provider can offer the following:
1. Superior Materials - Aircraft-grade metals, special woods and composite materials combine to enhance your trade show display’s appearance, structural strength and proven durability.
2. Higher Strength-to-Weight Ratio of material provides elements that are strong enough to handle heavy products and AV needs, yet light enough to dramatically reduce freight costs.
3. Good "Bone" Structure – Sophisticated design and construction provides proper structure in a way that enhances, rather than competes with, your identity and your products.
4. Renowned craftsmanship and attention to detail - Resulting in the highest levels of quality and consistency and state-of-the-art manufacturing and design intelligence.
5. Versatile Graphics – Create versatile graphics that can extend the trade show booth’s look beyond its hardware.
By blending today’s sophisticated structural design with high-impact graphics to attract qualified show visitors, your trade show booth can easily communicate your message cleanly and dramatically. Your state-of-the-art trade show exhibit will be based on durable, reliable and well engineered components that seamlessly meet a demanding, flexible show schedule at a substantial cost saving. This applies wherever you exhibit whether it is in the West at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Anaheim, San Diego, Long Beach, Las Vegas or any conference site in the nation or abroad.
Remember, the use of smart design and flexible materials is the key to trade show success.
About the Author: Bruce Backer, founder/CEO of Exponents, based in San Diego, California, a premiere component-based custom exhibits firm that designs and manufactures Exponents®, Luminents™ and CrossOver™ display systems. http://www.exponents.com