Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
alan lubin brings it home
I've been selling Photocopiers since the day I left school. If I didn't do it for a job - I'd do it for the fun of it. Nothing gets me as excited as when a prospective customer signs on the dotted line and commits himself to hundreds (sometimes thousands) of pounds worth of pure electro-statically charged, photoconductive beauty.
When it comes to selling photocopiers; i've seen it, done it and bought the cheesecake to prove it. I'm at the top of the tree and that i'm so far in front that I can share my secret with you.
Motivation is what it is all about. You have to get yourself in the zone and know that you are better than the guy you are trying to sell to. This is not as easy as it sounds - and you have to use some tricks to get your brain into gear. My trick is simple but as effective as a nuclear bomb.
I take existing, well known quotes and personalise them so that they work for me. What follows are my top 5 all time "Alan Lubin" quotes. These come with my full Alan Lubin seal of approval and include my 100% no quibble guarantee.
Use them wisely:
1) Cometh the hour, cometh Alan Lubin - Sir Walter Scott
2) Alan Lubin shoots for the moon. Even if he misses, he lands among the stars - Les Brown
3) For Alan to run away from danger, instead of facing it, is to deny one's faith in man, God and even in Alan Lubin himself - Mahatma Ghandi
4) To fight and conquer in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue Alan Lubin with no fight at all, that's the highest skill. - Sun Tsu
5) Holding on to Alan Lubin is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. - Buddha (c. 566-480 BCE)
You can find plenty more of these quotes on my website http://alanlubin.blogspot.com - feel free to substitute my name for your own and repeat the quote of your choice 10 times before a sales pitch. I guarantee that you will feel all powerful and your opposite number will quake before you.
About the Author: Alan Lubin is the recognised as one the UK's leading photocopier salesman. His motivational quotes can be found HERE and will help you improve your life.