Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Effective Envelope Printing Tips
Mails need to be opened so as to get your prospectís interest. Unopened envelopes mean that all your efforts in your mail are useless. When this thing happens, for sure you canít show a profit. Even if your letter is very persuasive and you have a hard-to-resist offer, all your efforts are wasted.
Are you wondering why? Well, itís all because of the envelope. You might think that the envelope is just a small component of every mailing campaign. But itís not. The envelope has a very important role to play in the success of your marketing plan. Having a mailing list and a very convincing letter is not enough. The most important thing here is that your prospects should open the envelope and read your mail. For this reason, it is the envelope that has the final say in the success of a marketing campaign.
Of course you want that the recipient of your mail to open the envelope. But how will you entice the recipient to unpack the mailing package when your envelope is saying the other way around. Most of the recipients tend to throw away the mail even without even knowing whatís inside. It is critical to have an envelope that is matching to your mailing package Ė that in just one look the recipient will never think twice to open it.
Printing envelope is quite complicated sometimes. Because of high production cost, it is very important to maximize your budge while increasing your sales. This is where the elements of envelope printing become useful. Using a test stock prior to the actual envelope print production is highly advised. This is for you to get the exact quality of envelope that you need for your mails.
Now to be sure that your mail gets read, you have to follow these simple methods.
1. Make it personal. The number one rule to have that envelopes be opened is to make it personal. Avoid making it look as if itís a junk mail. When you say personal mail, it means that the mail is printed on a premium paper stock in a number-ten business envelope. The envelope should clearly reflect your sense of worth, merit and substance.
2. Donít use mailing labels. Mailing labels according to experts are number one factor that makes your mail appear like a junk mail.
3. Marking pens are great to use. When you want to have envelopes with great designs, you should use marking pens. This will help your envelopes to get noticed.
4. Large envelopes are also suggested. Envelopes that measure 6 Ĺ by 9 Ĺ inches or 9 by 12 inches are nice to use because for sure they will be opened.
5. Colors can make a big difference. Colored envelopes are suggested if you really want to catch your prospectís attention.
About the Author: Charmaine Joy Caro developed her passion for writing when she joined essay writing contests during her elementary years.
Please visit Los Angeles Printing Service for more information on Envelope Printing.