Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Different Features of Trade Show Display
Some exhibitors think that the purpose of trade shows end when they’ve already attracted prospects to come and visit their booths. But it’s not. The challenge of this task is how you will maintain that attention and keep your customers to stay loyal to your business.
Trade shows have been very competent in increasing the brand recognition of most businesses. Trade show exhibitors are provided with the chance to magnetize prospects in just a few seconds. However, trade shows will only become successful when fine-looking trade show displays are used. You can never encouraged customers to attend the show if your booth does not appeal to them.
It’s best if you will make your booth interesting and interactive. You can simply add zing to your booth using high quality trade show displays to highlight your products and services. What you must take into account in choosing a display for your trade show exhibit is the visual impact. It should be catchy to attract passersby to take a look at your booth and secure their interest.
If you’re caught up in the middle of which trade show display will suit your exhibit, why not reflect on the type of trade show and what your objectives in attending to that show are.
Standard Types of Displays:
1. Pop-ups – The pop-up displays is considered to be the most popular form of trade show display. It is composed of lightweight frames that are wrapped with magnetic-backed cloth, plastic or vinyl panels. The display makes curved walls that are used as the back wall of an exhibit booth. What’s good about this display is that it’s compact, lightweight and very portable. It can also be expanded using various trade show display components or accessories to match the small or large spaces.
2. Panel display – This display is more flexible than the pop-ups. It can be adjusted to fit any booth space, whether big or small. It is composed of fabric-covered rectangular sections used as a wall of the booth. Also it is more durable than pop-ups and can be arranged in various configurations depending on what you want. Its downside is that it’s heavier than the pop up displays, thereby making it difficult to set up.
3. Table-top display – Based on the name itself, a table-top display rests on top of the table. This kind of display is great for smaller events; it is easy to assemble and easy to transport. It is smaller than the pop up displays, which makes it easier to assemble. It is lightweight and affordable compared to other display types. But sometimes using table-top displays is not efficient for it only has little impact on your prospects.
4. Roll-up display – This display is the easiest way to draw attention to your booth. It is lightweight and easy to install. It is regarded as an immediate means to perk up your booth. And it’s the quickest way to communicate your message to the trade show attendees.
5. Custom exhibits – This type or display is the perfect display if you want to emphasize the quality of the products and services of your business. With custom exhibits, you have the choice on what components you want to add to your displays in order that your booth will get noticed.
All in all you have to be careful in choosing the type of trade show display you will use for your trade show exhibition. It is the trade show display that gets your message across your clients. Therefore, you should be smart in choosing which display to accent your booth. Make sure that it will bring profit to your business.
About the Author: Charmaine Joy Caro developed her passion for writing when she joined essay writing contests during her elementary years. Her writing skills were made even more improved when she took up the course Bachelor of Arts Major in English.
Please visit Large Format Posters for more information on Trade Show Displays