Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
12 Best Traffic Solutions Revealed for Your Website Guaranteed!
Here are some ways you can get web traffic to your website. Getting traffic to your website is not easy. A new website might get 10 - 20 vistor's daily. If your website is good and improved frequently it will give you up to 100 - 200 vistor's daily. Some websites will have up to 1000 vistors daily. However if you just want your website to be visited by an international visitor, then its essential you promote your product or service. Below is 12 ways I find the most efficient in generating traffic to your site:
1. Pay Per Click. The FASTEST way to get exposure online in world is by advertising with PPC (Pay Per Click) programs. Ads start running within minutes after you submit your billing information. You bid on relevant keywords and pay the bid amount each time someone clicks on the link through to your site.
2. Traditional Website Optimization. The factors that you must know for getting the top rankings: title of the page, description META tag, keyword META tag, in your headline, use HTML Tag, your first line of text, once or twice per paragraph, once/twice in bold, in the text of a link.
3. Weblog Optimization. Blogs are short for weblogs which is just an online journal where you can post articles, news and just comment on anything you want. You can set blogs up for free by using blogger which is also run by Google.
4. Article Marketing. Search engines love content, and it's that very content that let's you invite traffic from search engines. Here are double benefits from using this method: drive direct targeted visitors from hundreds of high traffic sites and increase your page rank and link popularity.
5. Press Release. A press release is news about your business. It is not an ad. Focus on telling your potential customers something about your business. Remember the who, what, when, where, why, and how of journalism.
6. Link Exchange. A good link exchange is when you exchange links with a site that is relevant to yours and complements yours because it is on the same or similar topic. This methods can increase your PR website.
7. Blog & RSS Directories. Blog and Ping is a service that you can use to let the blog and RSS directories know that you have updated your blog.
8. Autoresponder system. Once you run online advertising to drive traffic to your landing pages, so that you can collect subscribers. Many internet marketers neglect to build their own mailing list, and are losing out in a big way. Don't be one of them. Top internet marketers ALL build their own mailing lists.
9. Ezine Marketing. There are thousands upon thousands of ezines published on the Internet, and chances are excellent that there are many ezines published on a topic relevant to your site.
10. Viral Marketing. Viral Marketing allows you to build up your own opt-in list. These types of systems are usually based on some type of viral matrix, smiliar to a multi level marketing set up.
11. Auction. The system that ruthlessly convert visitors to bidders to finding wholesale suppliers and drop shippers all over the world for any product you want
12. Traffic Exchange. Some systems require you to log-in to a "start page" and start surfing across other member's web pages. Each page you view earns you credit towards increased display of your own site.
How effective are these traffic methods? I am certain the traffic methods will help you get more incoming links and traffic to your web site. Doesn't matter what product you promote. To learn more information about the best traffic solutions, go to: Ad Software Specialty
To find out and learn strategies and tips of internet marketing business for newbies. Click here: Internet Marketing Business
About the Author: Imanuel, Successful Internet Marketer.